Acceptance and Revisions
Use of the Services and Content
Restrictions on Use
Except as expressly authorized above, you may not:
- copy, extract, scrape, post or reutilize any portions of the Content provided by the Services, including bulk downloads or feeds, or create any databases based upon results you obtain from the Services;
- market or make commercial use of the Services or the Content in any way, including without limitation, advertising Licensor's Listings, copying Licensor's Listings for your own commercial use or use on other websites or in marketing materials, or contacting directly Licensor's customers or Listings' owners;
- remove, alter, or obscure any trademark, product identification, disclaimer, copyright or intellectual property notices in the source code, the Services, and any reports or documents generated by or through the Services;
- use the Services or any Content in violation of the rules of Real Estate Board of the City of New York, the New York State Department of State, the New York State Department of Banking, or any other federal, state, or local law or regulation.
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decrypt, or attempt to derive the source code of the Services or any portion thereof by any means whatsoever or copy, alter, modify, translate, enhance or create a derivative work of the source code, the Services, the Content, or any portion thereof;
- rent, lease, lend, provide hosting services, or otherwise provide any third party with access to or use of the Services or the Content;
- use the Services in any manner to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and you agree that Licensor is not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. TO THE EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSIONS ARE SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH BELOW MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. LICENSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN PARTICULAR, LICENSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (III) THE CONTENT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; AND (IV) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED.
The Services and Content provided by through the Services are made available for informational purposes only. Licensor does not warrant or make representations regarding the results that may be obtained by using the Services or as to the reliability, accuracy or currency of the Content. Listings may be withdrawn from the market at any time and are subject to errors, omissions, and prior sale or rental without notice.
Licensor reserves the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to the Services, or any feature or part thereof, at any time without notice or liability. Licensor may also impose limits on the use of or access to the Services, or any feature or part thereof, in any case and without notice or liability.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL LICENSOR OR ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY OF THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PROTECTED ENTITIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS RELATED THERETO, YOUR PROVISION OF INFORMATION VIA THE SERVICES, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, EVEN IF SUCH PROTECTED ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROTECTED ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, EXCHANGED OR RECEIVED BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY USER OR OTHER PERSON ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES.
Third Party Claims
These Terms and Conditions are for the sole benefit of Licensor, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, and agents. No other person, shall have the right to assert a claim under these Terms and Conditions.
Controlling Law, Venue and Severability
Last updated: October 18, 2016